Non Defective Returns
All non defective, unused equipment can be returned for full credit of the merchandise within 30 days of purchase. If you are unsure if something will fit on you bike, please contact us before purchase. We are not able to accept items that have been test fit on bikes.
The following guidelines must be met for consideration of return:
- Must contact our offices within 30 Days of date of purchase. We do not accept returns after 30 days.
- Must have a valid Return Authorization Number. To get a Return Authorization Number please contact our offices at:
email@example.com for USA
firstname.lastname@example.org for Europe
- We cannot accept items purchased through other retailers
- All returns must be postmarked within 10 business days from the issue date of the Return Authorization Number.
- Packages not post marked within 10 business days of issue date of the Return Authorization Number may be rejected by the returns department.
- Equipment must not be altered or tampered with.
- Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way.
- All returned merchandise must be in original carton with all manufacturers included accessories, manuals and instructions. Missing accessories will result in a reduced credit amount by the actual replacement cost of those items.
-We do not offer refunds on shipping due to delays by the carrier
-If you have questions related to shipping speed or rates please contact us at 888.298.2061(USA) or +49 861 211 77 145 (EU) before placing your order
Defective Equipment Returns
Any goods which prove to be defective and fall within our warranty policy may be exchanged or repaired. The following guidelines must be met for consideration of return:
- Contact our offices for a return authorization number. No returned merchandise will be accepted without a valid return authorization number on the shipping label.
- All defective returns must be postmarked within 15 business days from the issue date of the Return Authorization Number. Packages not post marked within 15 business days of issue date of the Return Authorization Number may be rejected by the returns department.
- If merchandise returned as defective proves to not be defective a representative will contact the customer to either send the unit back to the customer or restock the item.
- Please note that customer has 3 business days to report any missing or damaged parts from date of delivery. All warranty re-shipments will be sent via standard shipping. Customers can upgrade the warranty re-shipment at their cost upon request.
Packages should be mailed to the appropriate address below with the Return Authorization on the outside of the box.
The Hive USA
1445 Technology Ln. Suite A9
Petaluma, CA 94954
The Hive Europe
83278 Traunstein, Germany
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE IN THE ORIGINAL BOXES WITH THE MANUALS, INSTRUCTIONS AND ACCESSORIES IN ORDER TO ACCEPT ANY RETURNS. ANY EQUIPMENT NOT RETURNED IN THE ORIGINAL UNALTERED BOXES WITH THE UPC BAR CODE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR RETURN.